Engineered specifically for the Zip-Stop Zip Line Brake system, the Impact Trolley provides smoother braking, enhanced rider experience, reduced cable wear, and decreased rider risk. Use our zipSTOP Zip Line Brake, Gorilla Rope, Redirection Pulley, Pivot Mount, and Impact Trolley together for the most cohesive, efficient, and cost-effective zip line operation possible.
- Rated up to 70 mph (112.65 km/h)
- Simple, single-step mounting process maximizes throughput
- Anodized aluminum design corrosion resistant
- Capable of enduring harsh environments
- Lightweight design is perfect for zip line riders of all ages
- Riveted sheaves designed to fit cables between 3/8” and 3/4” diameter
- Enhanced safety with built-in redundancy
- Cost savings potential through less frequent cable, trolley and brake part replacements
- Multiple clip-in points for enhanced safety
- Made in the USA
Ships from USA in 3-5 Days
Zip-Gear likes to do things differently, not to say better, so we want to guide you through the whole process of installing your zipline kit. This starts with choosing the right gear, so reach out to us and together we'll tailor your Zipline Kit to fit your specific needs.
You have any question about this trolley or anything else concerning ziplines? Ask a zipline expert