Crosby Wire Clip G-450
- Each base has a Product Identification Code (PIC) for material traceability, the name CROSBY or CG, and a size forged into it.
- Based on the catalog breaking strength of wire rope, Crosby wire rope clips have an efficiency rating of 80% for 3-4mm to 22mm sizes
- Entire Clip-Galvanized to resist corrosive and rusting action.
- Sizes 1/8” through 2-1/2” and 3” (3mm through 65mm and 75-78mm) have forged bases.
- All Clips are individually bagged or tagged with proper application instructions and warning information.
- Meets or exceeds all requirements of ASME B30.26 including identification, ductility, design factor, proof load and temperature requirements. Importantly, these wire rope clips meet other critical performance requirements including fatigue life, impact properties and material traceability, not addressed by ASME B30.26.
- Look for the Red-U-Bolt®, your assurance of Genuine Crosby Clips.
Available in Sizes 3/8" and 1/2"