We now ship worldwide!
Live shipping calculation is available right from your shopping cart for both domestic and international shipping. This way you know exactly how much your shipping will cost at checkout. You can choose between UPS, FEDEX or Canada Post.
- Our stock is dynamic and the "out of stock" mention may or may not be accurate at the moment of purchase.
- Items out of stock usually ship withing 5-7 days.
- Some Items from Bornack, Petzl or Dropezone may take more lead time.
- We will call you or send you an email for any shipping issues. You can cancel your order at any time if you do not agree with the conditions.
- All shipment times are counted from the day after the order is shipped. Example - UPS 2-Day shipped Monday will arrive Wednesday.
- All our shipping leave from our warehouse in Ange Gardien, just outside Quebec City.
- Your credit card is not charged at the moment of purchase; only when we know everything is cool do we actually capture any payment.
- At our discretion, items my be drop shipped from the factory.
Domestic Covered Territory
When ordering from Zip-Gear, you're responsible for assuring the product can be lawfully imported to the destination country.
The recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country. Orders shipped outside of Canada may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country. The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches the recipient's country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and can't predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for more information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates.
- Cross-border shipments are subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities.
- We may provide certain order, shipment, and product information, such as titles, to our international carriers, and such information may be communicated by the carriers to customs authorities in order to facilitate customs clearance and comply with local laws.