Many situations lead to the necessity for us to share confidential information usually transmitted when already hired to design and install your zipline; some drawings may be necessary for permits issuing, get a headstart etc.
The minimum fee charged for designing and consulting for your Zipline Project is $5,000 USD, fully deductible from the honorary fees charge for your project if it becomes reality with us.
Just as in any zipline project, the signing of the Non-Disclosure Agreement is mandatory before we move ahead.
Design and Consultation Includes but not limited to:
- Site visit, exploration
- Zipline feasibility report
- General advises
- Cost estimate
- Alignment proposal
- Full catenary and clearance study with PDF report
- Recommended cable, trolley and brake system
- Design Tension calculation and report
- Tower and/or posts elevation
- Final Quote
- Sharing of Some Design Elements
- Support for Permits and Legal Matters
Not Included in Design and Consultation purchased on this website:
- Travel visa fees and travel expenses
- Airfares and change fees (if apply)
- Local ground transportation
- Travel expenses (lodging, meals, internet access)
- Surveyor Services or rental
This item is only for Zip-Rush's clients in the design phase. Please do not purchase if you aren't already in contact with us of our advisors.
For more information about Design and Consultation, please visit this link to Zip-Rush.com.