1" Crosby Turnbuckle HG-228 - Jaw/Jaw
- Hot Dip galvanized steel.
- TURNBUCKLES RECOMMENDED FOR STRAIGHT OR IN-LINE PULL ONLY
- Forged jaw ends are fitted with bolts and nuts for 6 mm through 16 mm
- Modified UNJ thread on end fittings for improved fatigue properties.
- Body has UNC threads
- Meets or exceeds all requirements of ASME B30.26 including identification, ductility, design factor, proof load and temperature requirements. Importantly, these turnbuckles meet other critical performance requirements including fatigue life, impact properties and material traceability, not addressed by ASME B30.26.
- Fatigue Rated.
- WLL: 10,000 lbs
Available in Sizes 1"
Ask us for more available sizes