Aircraft Cable 7x19
- We offers galvanized and stainless steel (on demand) aircraft cable manufactured to the highest specifications.
- Aircraft cable is wire rope that consists of individual steel wires laid in a spiral around a central wire to form a strand. The strands are then twisted together to form the cable.
- Aircraft cable is specified by the number of strands in the rope, times the number of wires in each strand. 7 X 19 notation means that the rope has 7 strands and there are 19 wires in each strand.
- The 7 X 19 construction is both flexible and fatigue resistant .
|Size||Min Braking Load (lbs)||Safe Working Load (lbs)||Weight (lb/ft)|
LEAVES OUR WAREHOUSE 3-5 Days
- Add the amount of feet necessary over the 100' standard if necessary.
- Safe working load is 1/5 of MBL